The flu kicked my butt this week… I’ve been sick since about Tuesday or Wednesday. Not much going on this week except for longs of laying in bed, saltines and 7-up.
Did a little cleaning…. a lot of Sex and the City watching (well, for me… I’m not a huge television watcher).
It’s been a week since the new year began… so here’s an update on my resolutions:
List of my resolutions:
- lose weight
- read my bible
- read think and grow rich
- clean 5 hours weekly
- weekly manicures/pedicures
- blog on a regular basis
- buy a car
- keep a 2017 jar
- craft more (and actually finish projects)
- finish watching the Sex and the City series
- finish watching the Brady Bunch series
My Resolution List progress:
- weight loss: I wanted to start up Herbalife again, but since Christmas killed my budget I haven’t restarted. I could of restarted using the protein shakes I already have here at home then switch over next week… but I didn’t. First out of laziness, then before I got sick. I went and brought proper groceries today… I’m starting tomorrow… then placing my Herbalife order on Friday.
- read my bible: I haven’t started. I’m going to have to read two verses a day until I catch up.
- read think and grow rich: I haven’t started this either… Reading hasn’t been my forte this week… I’ve been more TV based… I have been watching a lot of YouTube…
- clean 5 hours weekly: I changed this to one hour daily and so far I’m about 4 days before… but I have tomorrow (or today… Monday) off, so hopefully, I’ll feel good enough to get some of that done… if not I’ll be laying in bed catching up on my reading.
- weekly manicures/pedicures: I did do my nails but now it’s time to do them again. I hate chipped fingernail polish…. I didn’t do my feet… tomorrow, for sure.
- blog on a regular basis: Huh, well so far so good… no?
- buy a car: N/A
- keep a 2017 jar: I have kept up with my Happy Jar… some days this week I felt so crummy it was a bit hard to come up with positive that day.
- craft more (and actually finish projects): N/A
- finish watching the Sex and the City series: Last I updated I was on Season 4, Episode 6. Now I’m on Season 4, Episode 12. Like I said earlier, I’m not a big TV person but I do want to watch this show fully. I think it’s educational in a way… lol
- finish watching the Brady Bunch series: Last time I was on Season 1, Episode 19. Now I’m on Season 1, Episode 24. I did have to go back and watch Episode 1 because I noticed they recently added in that in they are still missing I think Episode 5 and 6.
Not a whole bunch of progress but that’s okay, aren’t resolutions suppose to take all year?